Sebstrone Industries Pvt Ltd is now Sebstrone Digital Agency
We at Sebstrone Industries Pvt. Ltd. are committed to protecting your privacy. Our goal is to
India or any part of the world. We are one of the Reputed and Trustworthy Reliable eCommerce
Our web server only collects information associating with the user of our websites and our services through the use of multiple technologies. For example, when you visit our websites, we may log specific information that your browser sends, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access time, and including website addresses. We may collect information about the pages you view within our websites and other actions you take while visiting us. Also, a number of our services include technologies that enable us to gather certain data about product use. We may use your IP address to find problems with the server and to administer the website.
All the personally identifiable information of the clients like name, address, contact details, the e-mail address is adequately safeguarded by the company. The private data of the client shall be revealed to the client only with his earlier permission: your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user ID, etc. This is the information that the client himself furnishes in the query during the process of reaching out.
We ensure that the history of clients of varied backgrounds isn't shared, leased, or passed on to unknown sources or to people, who aren't directly or indirectly concerned with said business transactions between us and the client. We also make sure that none of your data or details from networking social sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc leaked out or be extremely dispatched to an independent third party.
We may only share your personal information with third parties if you give your consent to do so under the duty of disclosing or sharing your data to comply with any legal obligation, hereinafter mentioned because the main prospective consumers, and buyers of a specific client who might contact us to assume more details like, a specific service allowed, contact details, address, email address, etc of the client. We will never sell your Personal Data to any third party.
An IP address is a number that is automatically attached to your computer whenever you’re surfing the web. Web servers automatically recognize your computer through its IP address. Sebstrone collects IP addresses for system management, and creates records, and examines the use of our site. When you request web pages from media sites, our servers or computers log the guests' IP addresses. We do not link IP addresses to anything individually identifiable, which means that a member remains unknown to us.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, the OS, and browser type for system administration. This is only statistical data and does not analyze individuals. We also collect details of your website visits in the form of analytics, this could include places and resources you access on our site, time spent on our site, and where you are directed to our site from.
A cookie is a small file stored on a user’s computer hard drive holding information about the user. Cookies make web-surfing more comfortable for you by storing your preferences while you’re at your website. We never save passwords or credit cards details in cookies.
You have the advantage to find out what data we hold about you. If you wish to access and/or request us to make corrections to the personal information that you have stored with us, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the benefit ‘to be forgotten’ and to have your info permanently removed from our systems.
All the data on this website is published for good belief and general information view only. The
data is given by Sebstrone and while we strive to keep the data up to date and accurate. The
following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of
the website https://www.sebstrone.com/ You are requested to read them carefully before you
use the services of this site.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website https://www.sebstrone.com/ You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
● Sebstrone shall have no liability for any harm to the user's computer usage or loss of information that results from the download of any content, materials, data from the site.
● We may modify or discontinue any features of its data website at any time, including, its content or traits. Sebstrone reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the site. Such modifications shall move immediately upon notice, which shall be located on the website.
● In no event will Sebstrone be responsible for losses of any kind, including without restriction, direct, accidental, or significant losses (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption, and loss of programs or information) rising out of the utilization of or failure to use our website or any data provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to mistakes, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or analyses thereof. Some provinces do not allow the restriction or elimination of liability. Therefore, a number of the above limitations might not apply to the user.
● Sebstrone takes no liability for, and will not be liable for, the website being briefly unavailable due to technical problems beyond our control.
● The User’s right to secrecy is of supreme importance to us. Any data provided by the user will not be distributed to any third party.
By using this website, we assume that you simply have read this document carefully and understand and have developed its advice. Your continued use of the Sebstrone site following the posting of any such changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
If you should require any further information or have any queries regarding our Privacy Policies, please send your request to email@example.com.